|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Outside Diameter:||3 To 25 Inches||Gear Options:||External Gears|
|Technical Support:||Whole Life||Application:||Solar Tracking System|
slewing ring drive,
worm drive motor
IP66 Dual Axis Slew Drive SDE3 Model Worm Gear Slew Drive For Solar Tracking System
Reasons for common problems of worm gear slew drives
1. The reducer heats up and leaks oil. In order to improve efficiency, worm gear reducer generally use non-ferrous metals as worm gear, worm is the use of harder steel. Because it is a sliding friction drive, the operation will produce more heat, so that the reducer between the parts and seals of the thermal expansion of the difference, so that in the coordination surface to form a gap, lubricant liquid due to the increase in temperature thinning, easy to cause leakage.
There are four main reasons for this situation:
1) the collocation of the material is unreasonable,
2) the poor quality of the surface of the meshing friction surface,
3) the incorrect choice of lubricating oil addition;
4) the assembly quality and the use of the environment is poor.
2. Worm gear wear. Worm wheel generally uses tin bronze, paired worm material with 45 steel hardened to HRC4555, or 40Cr hardened HRC5055 after grinding through the worm grinder to roughness Ra0.8μm. The gearbox is slow to wear during normal operation, and some reducers can be used for more than 10 years. If the wear is fast, we must consider whether the selection is correct, whether there is overload operation, as well as the worm material, assembly quality or operation environment and other reasons.
3. Small oblique gear wear. Generally occurs in the vertical installation of the reducer, mainly related with the amount of lubricant added and oil types. It is easy to cause insufficient amount of lubricating oil when vertical installed. When operation stopped, oil loss between the motor slew drive, the gears could not get the proper lubrication protection. When the reducer starts, the gears are mechanically worn or even damaged due to lack of effective lubrication.
4. Worm bearings are damaged.
In the event of failure, even if the gearbox is well sealed, it is often found that the gear oil in the reducer is emulsified, the bearing rust, corrosion, damage. This is because after a period of operation, the temperature of the gear oil increased and cooled after the condensation of water mixed with water. Of course, it is also closely related to bearing quality and assembly process.
Solution to common problems of slew drives
1. Guarantee the quality of the assembly. You can purchase or make some special tools. When disassembling and installing the parts of the reducer, try to avoid hitting with other tools such as hammers. When replacing gears and worm gears, try to use the original parts and replace them in pairs; when assembling the output shaft, pay attention to Tolerance fit; use a release agent or red dan oil to protect the hollow shaft to prevent wear and rust or to match the area scale, which is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
2. Selection of lubricants and additives. The worm gear slew drive generally uses 220# gear oil. For heavy-duty trucks with heavy load, frequent start and poor use environment, some lubricating oil additives can be used to make the gear oil still adhere to the gear surface when the reducer stops running, forming protection. Membrane formed to prevent heavy load, low speed, high torque and direct contact between metals at start-up. The additive contains a seal regulator and a leak preventer to keep the seal soft and elastic, effectively reducing oil leakage.
3. Selection of the mounting position of the slew drives. If possible, do not vertical installed. When installed vertically, the amount of lubricating oil added is much more than that of horizontal installation, which may cause heat generation and oil leakage of the reducer.
4. Establish a lubrication maintenance system. The reducer can be maintained according to the “five-set” principle of lubrication work. Every slew drive has a responsible person to check regularly and find if the temperature rise is obvious. If the temperature exceeds 40°C or the oil temperature exceeds 80°C, the quality of the oil will drop. When more copper powder is found in the oil and abnormal noise is generated, stop using it immediately, repair it in time, troubleshoot it, and replace the oil. When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure that the gear unit is properly lubricated.
Data Sheet of SDE Dual Axis Slewing Drive
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque(N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965