|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Material:||50Mn, 42CrMo||Model Number:||SDE12|
|Type:||Worm And Wormwheel||Life Time:||30 Years|
|OEM:||Available||Application:||Solar Tracking System|
slewing ring drive,
small slew drive
SDE12 Self Locking Slew Drive Gearbox With Stepper Motor For Concentrated Power Plant
Dual Axis Slew Drive
The most common slewing drive application for the dual axis slewing drives is dual axis solar trackers. The dual axis tracking system is a kind of power unit that can keep the solar panel facing the sun at any time and make the solar light irradiate the solar panel vertically at any time. Dual axis slew ring drive can improve the tracking precision and power generation efficiency which means the dual axis slew drive are able to create an efficient and reliable solution in a single drive. The dual axis slew drives for CPV can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or on a combination of multiple axes.
Characteristics & Advantages
1. High precision to let the system fully automatic tracking in a higher precision manner
2. To achieve approx 45% more power output than fixed mounting system
3. Easy installation and handling
4. easy maintenance
Slewing drives are perfect for situations requiring both load-holding and rotational torque from the same gearbox. Typical applications include solar trackers, wind turbines, satellite and radar dishes, truck cranes, man lifts, utility equipment, hydraulic equipment attachments, oil tool equipment, tire handlers, digger s, and automotive lifts.
Slewing drive applied in dual axis solar tracking system
How to choose the proper size of slewing drives?
Choosing a proper size of the slewing drives in order to avoid from not only performance lack or performance surplus is play an important role in achieving cost effective solutions.
Please give us the following information in order to select a suitable slewing drive:
1. the application
2. the output toque required. If you do not have a clear idea of that data, just tell us the load, for example, the weight of panels and the mounting brackets on our slewing drive.
3. the load dimensions and the biggest wind in your area in the past 10 years which are used to calculate if the drive we recommended could bear the maxium load when there comes the big wind.
4. the output speed you required which will help us to recommend the suitable motors for you.
5. other informations such as backlash, IP grade demand etc
Dual axis slew drive parameters
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque(N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965