|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 100~1100/ pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Gear Ratio:||61:1||Usage:||Photovoltaic Automatic Tracking System|
|Place Of Origin:||Changzhou, China||Normal Output Torque:||4400 Nm|
|Holding Torque:||30800 Nm||Tilting Torque:||45000 Nm|
Slow Speed Solar Tracker Slewing Drive,
4400 Nm Solar Slewing Drive,
Slow Speed Small Solar Tracker Slewing Drive For Photovoltaic Automatic Tracking System
Small Solar Tracker Slewing Drive Description
As a clean and non-polluting energy, solar energy has a very broad development prospect and has become a green energy developed by all countries. But solar energy suffers from low density, intermittent nature, and constant changes in light direction and intensity over time. The traditional fixed photovoltaic system is to fix the solar panel on the bracket, so that the photovoltaic panel array faces the sun at a certain angle, which will not change with the position of the sun, which affects the photoelectric conversion efficiency. If there is a 25-degree deviation between the photovoltaic system and the sun's rays, the output power of the photovoltaic array will drop by about 10% due to the reduction of vertically incident radiant energy. From day to night, the rise and fall of the sun and the angle of the sun's rays change all the time. Therefore, if the system can change the angle of the panel array with the angle of the light, the photovoltaic conversion rate can be improved. This can be achieved with a single-axis tracking system and a dual-axis tracking system using a slewing drive.
Parameters of SE Series
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque (N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
1. Adopt Dual supporting structure for output shaft so that the max torque of gearbox is increased a lot.
2. Sun wheel and planetary wheel are connected by spline which increase the max torque of gearbox and lengthen the life.
3. We use helical gear at input stage which make the noise low anf run smoothly in high speed. The inner gear ring is separated so that we can make more ratio and the design is flexible. Gearbox and motor are located by a seam fix by screw in axial which increase the matching precision and reduce noise.
4. We use rolling pin holder inside planetary wheel.we use rolling pin grinding instead of sliding grinding so the life of gearbox is much longer.
5. Double supporting structure; Internal grinding on inner bore of planetary gears making the inner bore roundness less than 0.003mm;running by rolling instead of sliding; HRC60 gear surface precision scraping;The adopting of all these technoligies ensure the super quiet and steady operating and a long life time over 10000 hours.
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965