|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 410~510/Piece ~360/ pc|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 pcs per month|
|Model:||14 Inch||Holding Torque:||54200 Nm|
|Tilting Torque:||68000 Nm||Output Torque:||6550 Nm|
|Axial Load:||680 KN||Radical Load:||230 KN|
worm gear slewing ring,
worm gear motor
Worm Gear Slew Drive Drived By Electric Motor And Gear Box For Solar Tracking System
The Slewing Drive, also called slewing ring bearing, is a kind of product able to withstand large axial loads with very low speed. And depending on the type also are well suited to absorb tilting moment. Slewing rings are available in industrial models, in which the rings are made from forged steel and hardened ball tracks are also implemented. As technology has improved, more slewing drives are using hourglass worm technology, in which the worm is shaped to engage more teeth in the gear. This increased tooth engagement results in greater strength, efficiency and durability.The slewing drive uses standard worm technology in which the worm on the horizontal The speed ratio of the shaft depends on the relationship between the number of threads on the worm and the number of teeth in the worm gear or gear. They are standardized products for specific industries such as the solar industry and mobile applications such as excavators. The worm are powered by an electric motor or hydraulic motor, whether or not combined with an additional planetary gear box, worm gear box etc.
Performace of SE Series
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque (N.m)||Holding Torque (N.m)||Axial Load (kN)||Radial Load (kN)||Efficiency||Precision (°)||Self-locking||Weight (kg)|
Installation of the Slew Drive
1. Clean the mounting structure, e.g. from welding, galvanizing, residues, dirt, etc.
2. Lift the slew drive with eye bolts.
3. The slew drive shall be mounted in unloaded condition.
4. The following procedure shall be followed in order to avoid deviations between bolt tightening forces.
5. Apply thread lock liquid to threads.
6. Lay thread lock liquid on thread gap requesting fitting parts fully.
7. Preload the bolts crosswise. See the general pattern in sketch below of how bolts get torque in crosswise sequence. Start with either inner or outer ring. Do the crosswise torqueing of all bolts to 30% of tightening torque. Then repeat crosswise torque to 80% of tightening torque. Finally crosswise torque to 100% of the tightening torque.
1. First completely torque inner or outer ring, then do the other ring.
2. Once the screw is tightened, please permanently mark the position of the screw head to that of the stationary structure. This will be used later during inspection to be sure the screw head has not unwound.
There are many applications where a rotary drive can be used, primary because it is well suited for applications that require load to maintain power and rotational torque.
Typical swing drive applications include, but are not limited to: solar tracker, wind turbine, men's lift, hydraulic machinery, telehandler, excavator , lift, cranes, drilling equipment, military equipment.
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965