|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Outside Diameter:||3 To 25 Inches||Gear Options:||External Gears|
|Technical Support:||Whole Life||Application:||Solar Tracking System|
worm drive gearbox,
worm gear motor
The application field of worm gear slew drives is often used in the case of two-axis staggered, large transmission ratio, small drive power or intermittent operation. The slew drive can be applied to the host that does the circular motion, such as the crane turntable, the rotating machine, some machinery for the circumference work. Once put into production, the product can be widely used in aerial vehicles, car cranes as the representative of the field of construction machinery and solar photovoltaic power generation, wind power as the representative of the new energy field, as well as other automation, machine tool manufacturing, space communications and other fields, it can be said that the market potential of the product is huge.
1) Higher output torque and holding load
2) Top tracking precision
3) Strong corrosion resistance and sealing effective
4) ISO/CE certified
7) Backlash: less than 0.01 degree
How to choose the proper size of slewing drives?
Choosing a proper size of the slewing drives in order to avoid from not only performance lack or performance surplus is play an important role in achieving cost effective solutions.
Please give us the following information in order to select a suitable slewing drive:
1. the application
2. the output toque required. If you do not have a clear idea of that data, just tell us the load, for example, the weight of panels and the mounting brackets on our slewing drive.
3. the load dimensions and the biggest wind in your area in the past 10 years which are used to calculate if the drive we recommended could bear the maxium load when there comes the big wind.
4. the output speed you required which will help us to recommend the suitable motors for you.
5. other informations such as backlash, IP grade demand etc
|SDE Model Performance Parameters|
|Model||Rated Output Torque (N.m)||Holding Torque (N.m)||TiltingTorque (N.m)||Axial Load (kN)||Radial Load (kN)||Ratio||Effeciency||Weight (kg)|
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965