|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Model:||5 Inch||Gear Ratio:||37:1|
|Efficiency:||40%||Type:||Two Directions Mounted|
|Application:||Csp & Cpv||OEM Service:||Available|
|Place Of Origin:||Changzhou, China||Driver:||Stepper Motor/Brushless Motor|
hydraulic slew motor,
solar tracker drive
ZSDE5 Worm Gear Solar Slew Drive For Heliostat/Tower Station, Dual Axis Solar Trackers
Dual axis slew drive (ZSDE type) － for csp heliostat
A heliostat is a device that includes amirror, usually a plane mirror, which turns so as to keep reflecting sunlight toward a predetermined target, compensating for the sun's apparent motions in the sky.
Dual axis zero baclash series slewing drives are a perfect solution for the mirrors. Its main function is keep the mirrors rotate toward two directions simultaneously and at the meantime stable, and reliable enough to work in hard outdoor conditions.
Our ZSDE dual-axis slewing drives are assured for a 30-year field life time of precise 3D positioning. SDE drives create an efficient and reliable solution in a single drive. We qualify all of our components and raw materials using standards set by ISO 9001, CE certifications to maximize field life.
Parameters of SDE Series
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque(N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
Installation of the Slew Drive
1. Clean the mounting structure, e.g. from welding, galvanizing, residues, dirt, etc.
2. Lift the slew drive with eye bolts.
3. The slew drive shall be mounted in unloaded condition.
4. The following procedure shall be followed in order to avoid deviations between bolt tightening forces.
5. Apply thread lock liquid to threads.
6. Lay thread lock liquid on thread gap requesting fitting parts fully.
7. Preload the bolts crosswise. See the general pattern in sketch below of how bolts get torque in crosswise sequence. Start with either inner or outer ring. Do the crosswise torqueing of all bolts to 30% of tightening torque. Then repeat crosswise torque to 80% of tightening torque. Finally crosswise torque to 100% of the tightening torque.
How to choose the proper size of slewing drives?
Choosing a proper size of the slewing drives in order to avoid from not only performance lack or performance surplus is play an important role in achieving cost effective solutions.
Please give us the following information in order to select a suitable slewing drive:
1. the application
2. the output toque required. If you do not have a clear idea of that data, just tell us the load, for example, the weight of panels and the mounting brackets on our slewing drive.
3. the load dimensions and the biggest wind in your area in the past 10 years which are used to calculate if the drive we recommended could bear the maxium load when there comes the big wind.
4. the output speed you required which will help us to recommend the suitable motors for you.
5. other informations such as backlash, IP grade demand etc
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965