|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Model:||3 Inch||Gear Ratio:||31:1|
|Efficiency:||40%||Type:||Two Directions Mounted|
|Application:||Csp & Cpv||OEM Service:||Available|
|Place Of Origin:||Changzhou, China||Driver:||Stepper Motors|
solar tracker drive,
ZSDE Series Solar Slew Drive Gearbox With Protection IP66 For CSP, CPV And PV Trackers
Dual axis slew drive (ZSDE type) － for csp and cpv
Concentrated solar power systems, or CPV for short, generate solar power by using mirrors or lenses to concentrate a largearea of sunlight, or solar thermal energy, onto a small area. Electricity is generated when theconcentrated light is converted to heat, which drives a heat engine connected to an electrical powergenerator or powers a thermochemical reaction
The ZSDE series designing is absorbs the advantages of ZVE and ZSE. The Azimuth and Elevation 3D direction rotating at the same time.
Our ZSDE dual-axis slewing drives are assured for a 30-year field life time of precise 3D positioning. SDE drives create an efficient and reliable solution in a single drive. We qualify all of our components and raw materials using standards set by ISO 9001, CE certifications to maximize field life.
Our slew drives use patented hourglass worm technology to give maximum control and movement support. Our worm gears engage 5 to 11 teeth on the pitch line of the ring gear from the hourglass screw, which is higher tooth engagement than standard worms, giving the gearbox greater stability and strength. Learn more about hourglass technology.
By adoping hourglass worm, the drives have the following features:
1) Higher output torque and holding load
2) Top tracking precision
3) Strong corrosion resistance and sealing effective
Parameters of SDE Series
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque(N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
How to choose the proper size of slewing drives?
Choosing a proper size of the slewing drives in order to avoid from not only performance lack or performance surplus is play an important role in achieving cost effective solutions.
Please give us the following information in order to select a suitable slewing drive:
1. the application
2. the output toque required. If you do not have a clear idea of that data, just tell us the load, for example, the weight of panels and the mounting brackets on our slewing drive.
3. the load dimensions and the biggest wind in your area in the past 10 years which are used to calculate if the drive we recommended could bear the maxium load when there comes the big wind.
4. the output speed you required which will help us to recommend the suitable motors for you.
5. other informations such as backlash, IP grade demand etc
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965