Flat single-axis tracking system increases power generation by 15%-25% per year
According to the 2019 global photovoltaic tracking bracket market report released by IHS Markit, by 2024, more than 150 GW of solar capacity will be installed using tracking brackets. The U.S. is expected to remain the world's largest tracking bracket market, with growing demand for large-scale photovoltaic power generation in Southern Europe and the Middle East, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) installations will increase, and new installations will jointly drive tracking technology to occupy the bracket One-third of the market share.
According to IHS Markit's prediction, the Americas will continue to be the largest market in the field of facilities in the United States and Mexico in the future, and the Europe, Middle East and Africa region will grow rapidly. The Asian market may be the smallest market among the three large regions in the report, but it still has a large market. market expectations. The three large international markets of Australia, China and India are also expected to appear in IHS Markit's list of the top 10 tracker markets, accounting for approximately 30GW of total installed capacity.
Flat uniaxial tracking has the following advantages:
1. According to the astronomical tracking algorithm, the solar photovoltaic modules are kept in the best position to ensure the maximum output of energy;
2. The single-axis tracking system adopts an independent drive method to eliminate the risk of large-area system failure and improve system reliability;
3. When the wind speed reaches 20m/s, it enters the strong wind protection mode. In the protection mode, it can bear a maximum wind force of 56m/s; in addition, it also has the function of self-return at night, automatic cleaning in rainy days and automatic snow removal;
4. Modular installation, no welding, no chemicals;
5. Compared with traditional fixed brackets, it can increase the power generation by 15%-25% every year.
Contact Person: Ms. Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965