|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||SE 3|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Application:||Solar Energy||Driver:||Hydraulic Motor|
|IP Grade:||IP66||Color:||As Requested|
solar tracker drive,
slewing drive for solar tracking system
SE Worm Geared Single Axis Slew Drive With High Accuracy For Industrial Use And Concentrated Solar Power System
Solar tracker must have smooth, slow and sturdy motion. The tracker should possess high position accuracy and high degree of reliability. These requirements can be attained by specially designed drivers known as slewing drivers.
Accuracy: 0.1 Degree
Available: 3 inch - 12 inch
It is advised to mount the slewing drives upside down on the azimuth axis in solar applications for better protection and add protection for the elevation axis. For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.
It is advised to mount the slewing drives referring to attached drawing upside in solar applications for better protection. For other applications, the mounting directions shall be based on the evaluation of the protection level and it shall be better for better protection.
1. By adopting slewing bearing as its core component, slewing drive can bear axial force, radial force and tilting moment simultaneously.
2. Slewing drive is widely applied in modular trailers, all types of cranes, aerial working platform, solar tracking systems and wind power systems.
3. Electric and planetary gearboxes can be designed according to customer's requirement.
4. Slewing drive has the advantage of saving space in facilities, max load capacity in a compact design, extensive lifespan, reduced maintenance costs, etc.
Performance parameters of SE series
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque||Tilting Torque||Holding Torque||Axial Load||Radial Load||Efficiency||Precision||Self-locking||Weight|
1. Housing base
2. Slewing Ring
5. Top Plate
6. Drive (hydraulic motor /electronic motor)
7. Motor Adapter
9. Input Hole
10. Shaft Opposite to Motor
11. End Cap
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965