|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Material:||50Mn, 42CrMo||Model Number:||SDE7|
|Type:||Worm And Wormwheel||Life Time:||30 Years|
|OEM:||Available||Application:||Solar Tracking System|
slewing ring drive,
small slew drive
ISO / CE Certificate SDE Model Dual Axis Slew Drive For 20 PCS PV Panel Solar Tracking System
Dual axis trackers have two degrees of freedom that act as axes of rotation. These axes are typically normal to one another. Dual axis trackers typically have modules oriented parallel to the secondary axis of rotation, and allow for optimum solar energy levels due to their ability to follow the sun vertically and horizontally. By applyting the dual axis slewing drives on a solar system, no matter where the sun, dual axis trackers are able to vertical towards the sun automatically.
Dual axis tracker is suitable to use in the middle-high latitude areas for residential, commercial, industrial or utility scale solar power generation sectors.
Characteristics & Advantages
1. High precision to let the system fully automatic tracking in a higher precision manner
2. To achieve approx 45% more power output than fixed mounting system
3. Easy installation and handling
4. easy maintenance
Slewing drive applied in dual trackers
How to choose the proper size of slewing drives?
Choosing a proper size of the slewing drives in order to avoid from not only performance lack or performance surplus is play an important role in achieving cost effective solutions.
Please give us the following information in order to select a suitable slewing drive:
1. the application
2. the output toque required. If you do not have a clear idea of that data, just tell us the load, for example, the weight of panels and the mounting brackets on our slewing drive.
3. the load dimensions and the biggest wind in your area in the past 10 years which are used to calculate if the drive we recommended could bear the maxium load when there comes the big wind.
4. the output speed you required which will help us to recommend the suitable motors for you.
5. other informations such as backlash, IP grade demand etc
Dual axis parameters
|Model||Ratio||Rated Output Torque(N.m)||Tilting Torque(N.m)||Holding Torque(N.m)||Axial Load(kN)||Radial Load(kN)||Efficiency||Precision(°)||Self-locking||Weight(kg)|
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965