|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD 280~504 / pc|
|Packaging Details:||plywood box|
|Delivery Time:||15~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Efficiency:||40%||Color:||RAL 9006 Or As Requested|
|Application:||Solar Tracker||Place Of Origin:||Changzhou, China|
|Driver:||220VAC/380VAC/24VDC Motor||Warranty:||5~10 Years|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, CE||Installation Site:||Open Field Or Roof Top|
|Feature:||Secure, Easy Installation, Long Life||Maintenance:||Free|
worm gear slew drive,
slewing ring gear
Powder Painting Worm Slew Drive Gearbox With Gear Ratio 57 For Solar Tracking System
Information About Slew Drives- How to Choose a Suitable Slew Drive
There are many types of slew drives, which can be selected taking into account the following factors.
1. Load capacity, direction and properties: The slew drive is suitable for bearing light loads, and roller bearings are suitable for heavy loads and impact loads. When the rolling bearing is subject to pure axial load, the thrust bearing is generally selected, and when the rolling bearing is subject to pure radial load, the deep groove ball bearing or short cylindrical roller bearing is generally selected, and when the rotary device is exposed to pure radial load, there is also a small axial load, you can choose deep groove ball bearing, angular contact ball bearing, tapered roller bearings and centering balls or centering roller bearings. When the axial load is large, the contact angle of the angular contact ball bearings and tapered roller bearings can be selected, or the use of centripetal bearings and thrust bearings combined, which is particularly suitable for extremely high axial loads or special requirements with large axial rigidity.
2. Allowed speed: For different driver types of slew drives, in general, bearings with small friction and low heating capacity are suitable for high speeds. The design should strive for rotary rolling bearings to work under conditions below their ultimate rotational speed.
3. Rigidity: When the bearings of the slew drive unit bear the load, the bearing ring and the contact place of the rolling body will produce elastic deformation, the deformation amount is proportional to the load, and its ratio determines the bearing rigidity size. The rigidity of the bearing can generally be improved by the pre-tightening of the bearing. In addition, in the bearing support design, considering the combination and arrangement of bearings can also improve the bearing support stiffness.
4. Tuning performance and installation error: After the bearing is loaded into the working position, poor installation and positioning will be caused by manufacturing errors. At this time, due to the shaft fishing and thermal expansion and other reasons, the bearing bear too much load, causing early damage. Automatic centering bearings can overcome defects caused by installation errors on their own and are therefore suitable for such uses.
5. Slew drive installation and disassembly: tapered roller bearings, roller bearings and tapered roller bearings, etc., belong to the inner and outer ring can be separated bearing types (that is, so-called separated bearings), easy to install and disassemble.
Performance Table of SE14
|Model||horizontal 14 inch worm drive|
|Rated Output Torque||44 kNm|
|Tilting Torque||135 kNm|
|Axial Load||680 kN|
|Radial Load||230 kN|
|Holding Torque||68 kNm|
|Working Temperature||-30～+120 ℃|
Typical applications include solar trackers, wind turbines, satellite and radar dishes, truck cranes, man lifts, utility equipment, hydraulic equipment attachments, oil tool equipment, tire handlers, digger s, and automotive lifts.
There are more than 10 different sizes, starting from 3' size to 25" inch size, among them are 5", 7", 9" 12", 14", 17", 19" and 21". They are both widely used in solar tracking systems (PV, CPV, HCPV and heliostat) and regular vehicles, such as man lifts, truck cranes, as well as modular vehicles.
Contact Person: Jessie
Tel: +86 18800586965